LugRadio Live and Unleashed 2008
19th July 2008: Season 5 Episode 23 : 80.08
- LugRadio Live: let's do it next year!
- What will we be talking about a year from now? What's going to go on in the free software world between now and LugRadio Live 2009?
- OpenStreetMap: the OSM team take the opportunity to answer some questions about the project
- Has all the fun gone out of open source? Now that half the people hacking on code are paid for it, and we have to think about corporate governance and trademarks and patents and PR and commercial viability, is what we do as much fun now as it was then?
- Four years of LugRadio: the attendees tell us what they've liked about the show since the beginning
- A few prizes: congratulations especially to our new LugRadio Community Hero
Video of LugRadio Live and Unleashed is forthcoming: keep your eyes open for it, because it'll be brilliant!
Thanks all for coming: we'll see you next year!
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.