Too orangey for crows
06 June 2005: Season 2 Episode 17 : 76:35
- Ralph Giles from the Xiph.Org Foundation talks about Ogg Theora, what Xiph are all about, and Xiph's free codecs being used in commercial environments, like Halo 2 on the XBox, and Speex in XBox Live
- Jono went to the 6th GUADEC, and talks about how much beer he drank, what the conference was about, how much beer he drank, Gnome's direction, interesting Gnome people (lots of whom listen to LugRadio!), and how much beer he drank
- Should we ditch Linux and start again from scratch?
- Emails from all our lovely fans
- A LugRadio Live update (only 3 weeks to go!) including how Mark Shuttleworth will now be attending and taking part in the Mass Debate
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.