Something old, something new
20 June 2005: Season 2 Episode 18 : 67:00
- The team talk to Dave Camp about Novell's direction with the Hula mail and calendar server project
- Sun release OpenSolaris: should we be using that instead of Linux? Is it relevant in a world with Linux in it?
- New distribution releases from Debian and Fedora, but do developers actually use "stable" software releases? And do they need to?
- Open Source Streetfighting: how would your two favourite open-source celebrities fare in a street fight? Let us know!
- Final thoughts on the upcoming LugRadio Live, in five days from this episode's release!
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, and you can make it available for download yourself (and you need to link back to lugradio.org if you do), but you can't alter it or make mashups from it, and you can't sell it. See our thoughts on licencing for more.