We're all too long
21st November 2005: Season 3 Episode 3 : 91:00
- OpenSolaris: Adam Leventhal talks about Sun's open source operating system, what makes it different from Linux, and what's going on with the project (3.32)
- Hype or Shite: is Voice over IP going somewhere, or just a load of windy hot air? (25.18)
- Linux used to have "good performance" on the benefits list, but in recent times desktop Linux has ended up being slower than the alternatives. Is there anything we can do about it? (41.43)
- What will Linux and open-source be like in fifty years? The team talk about how the computing landscape might be different a half-century from now (52.56)
- Your letters, including an all-new jingle! (71.25)
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.