13th February 2006: Season 3 Episode 9 : 85:44
- Important but not interesting - What's the difference between a FOSS project that's important and one that's interesting? (1.20)
- Will Linux ever be ready for gaming? Is it more a commercial problem than a technical problem? (15.17)
- Jacob "jimmac" Steiner from the Tango Project tells us what we can do to encourage more artists into the FOSS way of life (27.48)
- The What the Fuck Book Truck: this week, Aq yarns on about The Cuckoo's Egg, his favourite open source related book! (41.42)
- Dave "bolsh" Neary tells us about the Libre Graphics Meeting (47.55)
- A full half hour of outro! Includes your emails, your voicemails and us chatting about LugRadio Live! (55.44)
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.