LugRadio Live and Unleashed 2006
22nd July 2006: Season 3 Episode 24 : 70:00
- Open Source Pass the Parcel: whether geeks can catch (they can't) or think of questions for the LR team (some can) (3.30)
- Justin "juski" Hornsby talks live on stage about MythTV and the Myth users community, as well as the Myth developers and how you too can bring your TV into the 21st century (14.35)
- The famous prizegiving ceremony: the LugRadio team hand out prizes to people who've done great stuff over the last year and at LRL itself, including the much-coveted LugRadio Community Hero award (22.08)
- Communities: how can we build communities around free software? The audience speaks (35.40)
- Jono and Aq get their beards shaved for charity, implicitly electing Ade as the man with the longest beard in LugRadio, and we all say goodbye for another year (53.03)
This is the last show of season 3 of LugRadio. We'll be back in September for season 4 -- see you then!
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.