Linux User and Developer Expo 2004
29 Apr 2004: Episode Six : 59:16
- Project Look Glass - Aq and Jono interview Paul Leonard and Adrian Keward of Sun, about their new 3D desktop and Sun's involvement in the Linux world
- Debian drugs shock? - Paul Sladen gives away too much information about what goes on behind the scenes at the expo
- Linux Chix - Caroline Yates tell us why there's a need for a women specific Linux organisation
- Gnome and KDE - interviews with KDE's Jonathan Riddell and Gnome's Maria Blackmore
- The alternative to OpenOffice Writer - Huibert Figuere tells us why AbiWord has a bright future
- AFFS - Alex Hudson tells us what good the AFFS is doing for free software in the UK
- Assorted rabble - plus more of the usual nonsense, including appearances by Aquarion, Schwuck, Digit0 and Mozrat!
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, and you can make it available for download yourself (and you need to link back to lugradio.org if you do), but you can't alter it or make mashups from it, and you can't sell it. See our thoughts on licencing for more.