Your online source of pegs
18th December 2006: Season 4 Episode 8 : 84.58
- After Groklaw claimed that Novell were 'forking' OpenOffice.org, we ask: is open source journalism becoming too sensationalist? (2.50)
- Nat Friedman from Novell talks about Novell's view of their deal with Microsoft and where Novell are going next (17.05)
- Open Source killers: does Miguel have an angry minion army, The Floating Luis Villa Head of Death, and whether large necks are the sign of a murderer (49.57)
- Chris DiBona from Google talks about Google's view of open source, what he's up to at the moment, and where Google get their money from (55.56)
- We complain about the emails, completely unfairly. Send in your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org! (73.50)
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, you can make mashups of it or snip parts out and distribute them separately or use them in your own compositions, and you can use it commercially if you choose. If you make a mashup or use parts of this episode in some other work, your resulting work has to also have this "share-alike" provision on it, but other than that you can broadly do what you want with it! See our thoughts on licencing for more.