21st May 2007: Season 4 Episode 19 : 68.06
- Coopetition: is it really possible to both compete and work together with competitors?(1.19)
- Microsoft issue yet more patent threats, but do they actually mean anything? Should we be running scared or give them the "hand that ain't listening"? We talk to Bradley M. Kuhn from The Software Freedom Law Center and get his viewpoint. (11.30)
- Red Hat make a number of announcements at the Red Hat Summit. The team deliberate and try to understand exactly what they mean. (34.03)
- Your emails, Matt's last segment as a full member and introducing his spiky-haired replacement. (44.50)
- Revell's best and most wobbly bits. (65.41)
This episode of LugRadio is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported licence. This means that you can download it for free, you can pass it on to as many people as you want, and you can make it available for download yourself (and you need to link back to lugradio.org if you do), but you can't alter it or make mashups from it, and you can't sell it. See our thoughts on licencing for more.